- Even if you don’t find yourself in an ideal life situation, or you’re stuck in a rut: there are still endless opportunities to learn and grow–you just have to seek those things out.
- Spending money on the things you enjoy is not wasted.
- Don’t put a scale on suffering. It doesn’t hurt to support someone going through a tough time.
- Alone time is nice, but spending time than with those you care about? Even better.
- When someone is going through a difficult time: (1) don’t talk, just listen. (2) enjoy a day doing something fun/adventurous together. (reverse order works too)
- Know your roots. Know what you value, and revisit those things when you begin to doubt yourself.
- People’s stories bring more perspective and depth to life. Listen more, and listen better.
What are some of yours?